.

Saturday's Slap up Meals for Weight Loss

Well, it's Sunday morning and I have just weighed in on my wii and the result is ------

Weight Loss of 3 lbs

I am very happy to say the least!

This is my first weigh-in after starting the DSP but don't get confused - - -this is not some first week fluke weight loss.

I have spent the last three weeks on my own calorie counting plan so I'm way past the easy bit that many get excited about after their first week weigh in.

You can see the last three weeks posts in this blog detailing the food I ate and the weight I lost.

Week 1 = lost 2 lbs
Week 2 = 0 lbs
Week 3 = lost 2 lbs
This Week = Changed my eating plan to DSP = lost another 3 lbs


This is what I ate yesterday:

2oz peppered makerel
1 boiled egg

3 bacon medallions on bread
1 peach

Thai Chicken Curry and Rice (what a fill, I was stuffed)

17 Fresh Cherries

1 bread n butter



Click Here!
This is the DSP video that explains what I have been doing and how you can get started for $1